We represent clients facing divorce, dissolution, and related matters.
We counsel and represent individuals dealing with the most personal, sensitive, and potentially serious issues of their lives, always striving to ensure that our clients fully understand the nature of the process and that matters are resolved in the most favorable manner possible.
Our lawyers are experienced in all aspects of alternative dispute resolution, including mediation as well as the more standard negotiation tools utilized by most litigators. While many matters can be resolved in this fashion, we stand ready to vigorously advocate for our clients in court as needed.
Our Family Law practitioners are not only effective litigators, but also knowledgeable counselors in related areas such as real estate, tax, business valuation, estate planning, and pension law, as well as collaborative divorce. We draw on firmwide services and resources as needed to help clients meet their objectives and utilize the most advanced technology to assist with case preparation.
- Preparation of premarital agreements
- Preparation of separation agreements
- Divorce and dissolution practice and procedure
- Taxation issues involving property settlements and alimony (spousal support) awards
- Calculation of child support, including special circumstances and deviation from support guidelines
- Business valuations
- Real estate valuations
- Child custody and shared parenting issues
- Pension and retirement calculations and allocations through qualified domestic relations orders
- Estate planning
- Litigation, mediation of disputes, and collaborative divorce procedures