We counsel commercial landlords, property managers, and tenants in regard to leasing transactions.
Our Commercial Leasing team has extensive experience in effectively counseling clients on the full range of leasing transactions in addition to landlord-tenant issues or disputes. Whether we are negotiating a lease or pursuing remedies for defaults, including pursuing or defending eviction actions, we provide responsive, practical, and effective representation for our clients.
Clients depend on us to negotiate lease agreements that protect their individual interests—and to interpret, defend, and enforce lease terms when necessary. We represent landlords and property management companies with properties throughout the country in negotiating, drafting, and enforcing commercial lease agreements. For tenant entities seeking to lease space in office, retail, health care, warehouse, and industrial properties, our representation encompasses everything from the negotiation and drafting of the lease agreement itself to assistance with any issues that might arise during the lease relationship.
- Commercial landlords
- Commercial tenants
- Property management companies
- Advice on leasing transactions for office, retail, medical office and other health care facilities, warehouse, industrial, and multifamily properties
- Counsel on landlord-tenant issues and disputes
- Assistance in negotiating, drafting, and enforcing lease agreements
- Enforcement of landlords’ rights in bankruptcy court
- Defense of property owners against Title III of ADA architectural accessibility lawsuits