Amy has been serving companies across Florida for over 20 years. With a deep dedication to community and economic development, Amy specializes in advocacy on the local, state, and federal levels along with corporate philanthropy, strategic business development, and corporate communications. Amy’s diverse experience spans across for profit and not-for-profit companies.
Amy’s leadership roles and successes include:
- Fifth Third Bancorp, Cincinnati, OH. Managed affiliate relationships and due diligence. Reported to the executive vice president, retail, mergers and acquisitions.
- Orlando Health, Orlando, Fla. Managed marketing and communications. Created and directed the government relations and advocacy efforts for the eight healthcare system and teaching hospital.
- Florida’s Trauma Alliance. Created and led the Florida’s Trauma Alliance, crafted Florida’s red light legislation to fund trauma centers.
- Southern Strategy Group. Managing partner for one of the nation’s largest lobbying firms. Represented over 20 clients from various industries throughout Tampa Bay.
- Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital. Vice president, corporate, community and government relations. Managed over 30 team members and secured millions of dollars in funding and grants. Directed the commercialization efforts for Florida.
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida. Vice president public affairs, communications & government. Led corporate philanthropy and sustainability efforts along with communications, regulatory and policy initiatives.
Amy values her community service and has served on numerous boards supporting children and families throughout Florida. Currently, she leads the regional United Way Suncoast United Women initiative and serves on the SPCA board. She has served on the Feeding Tampa Bay board where she chaired the development council and the Fork Fight event. She served in leadership roles on the boards of: YMCA of the Suncoast, Religious Community Services, Harbor House, and Dr. Phillips Foundation. Amy co-founded and chaired the St. Pete Innovation District. She spends her volunteer time promoting women in financial literacy and early education and organizing Swim Across America Tampa Bay, raising funds for local cancer care and research. She has received numerous awards across Florida and holds an MBA degree, a Philanthropy & Fundraising Executive Certification, Harvard Executive Leadership Diploma, and bachelor’s degrees in economics and psychology from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky. She and her husband Sean reside in St. Petersburg with their daughters, Megan, 17 and Molly, 15.