With the state of Ohio set to re-open on May 1st and other states expected to follow, Shumaker and Shumaker Advisors presented a webinar exploring legal issues in operating through the pandemic and our recovery from it, such as:
- Emerging standards for operation during the Age of COVID-19
- Best practices for employer premises and equipment
- Navigating the health and safety standards
- Complying with the multitude of employment laws and guidelines
- Supply chain re-engagement under new environments
- Dealing with troubled suppliers
Click here to view the webinar.
To view PowerPoint slides, click here.