TOLEDO, OH - The law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is pleased to announce that the 2016 edition of Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Lawyers for Business recognized seven Shumaker attorneys as leading lawyers in their fields. The 2016 edition also recognized the firm in the Corporate/M&A and Environmental practice areas.
The seven Shumaker attorneys ranked in the guide are:
- Michael E. Born – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
- Douglas G. Haynam – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
- William L. Patberg – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
- Peter R. Silverman – Franchising (Nationwide)
- Darrell C. Smith – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
- Louis E. Tosi – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
- Gregory C. Yadley – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
- Florida: Corporate/M&A and Private Equity
- Ohio: Natural Resources & Environment
Chambers USA is an annual legal guide that ranks law firms and attorneys based on independent research that includes in-depth interviews with practicing attorneys and clients. A team of over 140 researchers assess the attorneys’ and law firm’s legal technical abilities, professional conduct, client service, industry knowledge, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
* * *
Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is a premier provider of quality legal services with more than 245 lawyers, 55 paralegals and 500 employees in five offices: Toledo and Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Sarasota, Florida; and Charlotte, North Carolina. Whether through its commitment to clients or its work in all of our communities, involvement lies at the core of all Shumaker’s initiatives.
Shumaker Attorneys Recognized as Leading Lawyers in Chambers USA