TOLEDO, OH - The law firm of Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is pleased to announce that five of the firms attorneys have been recognized as "Leaders in their Field" in the 2018 edition of Chambers USA Guide to America’s Leading Business Lawyers. Two of the Shumaker’s practice groups have also been recognized.
Shumaker’s attorneys listed in the guide include:
- Michael E. Born – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
- Douglas G. Haynam – Natural Resources & Environment (Ohio)
- Peter R. Silverman – Franchising (USA - Nationwide)
- Darrell C. Smith – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
- Gregory C. Yadley – Corporate/M&A & Private Equity (Florida)
- Florida: Corporate/M&A and Private Equity
- Ohio: Natural Resources & Environment
Chambers USA is an annual legal guide that ranks law firms and attorneys based on independent research that includes in-depth interviews with practicing attorneys and clients. A team of over 170 researchers assess the attorneys’ and law firm’s legal technical abilities, professional conduct, client service, industry knowledge, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by the client.
* * *
Founded in 1925, Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 265 lawyers and seven offices in Toledo and Columbus, Ohio; Tampa and Sarasota, Florida; Charlotte, North Carolina; Charleston, South Carolina; and Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. Shumaker is a premier provider of quality legal services. Whether it's commitment to clients or work in the community, involvement lies at the core of all of Shumaker’s initiatives.
Shumaker Attorneys and Practice Areas Recognized by Chambers USA