CHARLOTTE, NC – Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick, LLP starts the New Year strong with six lawyers from the Charlotte office named Business North Carolina (“BNC”) magazine’s “Legal Elite 2021.”
- Timaura E. Barfield – Young Guns
- Stephanie C. Daniel – Tax/Estate Planning
- Lucas D. Garber – Appellate
- Patrick B. Horne – Intellectual Property
- Warren P. Kean – Tax/Estate Planning
- Christina Davidson Trimmer – Intellectual Property
Their own colleagues and peers nominated the six recognized lawyers, spanning four categories.
BNC’s Legal Elite is a listing of the state’s top lawyers in business-related categories. The state’s lawyers make the annual selections and each year, BNC sends ballot notices to every member of the N.C. State Bar living in North Carolina — asking each a simple question: Of the Tar Heel lawyers whose work you have observed firsthand, whom would you rate among the current best in these categories?